Re: [ANNOUNCE] Kernel Janitor's TODO list

From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo (acme@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 09:28:50 EST

Em Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 03:13:19AM +1100, Andrew Morton escreveu:
> Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote:
> >
> > Please send additions and corrections to me and I'll try
> > to keep it updated.
>
> Here - have about 300 bugs:
>
> http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0005.3/0269.html
>
> A lot of the timer deletion races are hard to fix because of
> the deadlock problem.

added, please keep sending, and as somebody pointed out: it is good to have
explanations about what have to be done, so interested people can
contribute, specially people that are looking to start helping and don't
know where to start, now we can say "hey, pick one of these 300 bugs and
start doing something!" ;)

- Arnaldo