Reiserfs problem was: Re: Version 2.4.1 cannot be built.

From: Brett G. Person (bperson@penguincomputing.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 18:42:36 EST

Worked fine here but i am getting segfaults on my Reiser filesystems.
I've been distracted by a project over the last few days. Is what I'm
seeing a symptom of the fs corruption people were talking about last week?

Brett G. Person
415-358-2656
bperson@penguincomputing.com

Penguin Computing - The World's Most Reliable Linux Systems