NOISE: [Fwd: Re: static scheduling - SCHED_IDLE?]

From: ludovic (ludovic.fernandez@sun.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 12:14:22 EST

This is noise guys, skip it....

I will have appreciate that you apology to me, not to Alan.

For you concern, I love black humor, I do make nonsense most
of the time (but I hope to learn from my mistakes) and yes
I work for SUN.

Regarding the 2.5 kernel being available, I don't honestly
know but I will suggest you stay with 2.4 for a while, you
still have some stuff to learn.

Ludo.