Kernel v2.4.3 segfault on any network send

From: pi (pi_ichat@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 18:51:53 EST

Please cc me the messages, i'm not subscribed...
Hey,
I just upgraded to kernel 2.4.3 on a k6 (233 mhz) with the processor
type set accordingly, all the proper drivers compiled in and I get
this big disgusting error message (my friend said that means i f***ed
up) Sorry I don't have it, but I'll try to get it, because i'd have
to write it down... I can't telnet-and-copy/paste for obvious reasons.
If I boot to kernel 2.4.2, it won't do that, so I know that lynx
isn't the problem (and ftp has it too).

Pi

PS:
The SysRq key is a little funky in all kernels since 2.4.0... it
doesn't accept help with the letter H, i have to hit the spacebar,
and the log levels only change with the number pad...

Pi

--
use begin;
begin::signature;
Anthony "3.14159" Martinez
AIM name - LittleManTheGeek
---PERL-SIGNATURE---
#! /usr/bin/perl -w
while () {
	my $sig1;
	my $sig2;
	my $name;
	$sig1="What we have here is a failure to deallocate";
	$sig2="This file provides programmers with information
	proving that it was really a hardware problem";
	$name="Anthony \"3.14159 iMacTinez\" Martinez"
}

=pod ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! Pi =cut - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/