RE: VIA Southbridge bug (Was: Crash on boot (2.4.5))

From: Andy Ward (andyw@edafio.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 14:55:29 EST

oh really? I have my memory timings set to 133/cas2/6-4-4-4. One
wonders... *ponder*

I have noticed some general flakyness (hard to pin down) on the system,
though... random program crashes, minor visual corruption in X (which
fixes itself when you move things around), etc... Anyone want to take a
swing at that?

-- andyw