Possible timing problems after a bios upgrade.

From: Yarick (ysu@hetnet.nl)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 02:07:08 EST

After upgrading to a new bios (dated 06/14/2001) on EPOX EP-8KTA3+
motherboard I have the following problems:

- The SB128 PCI (module es1371) plays about twise slower than normal.
- The via UDMA shows about 15Mb/sec instead of ~35Mb/sec.

The text from the bios upgrade says:

 * Fixed compatibility with nVidia Geforce 2 MX AGP card causing system hangs while running 3DMark2001.
 * Changed method to show AMD K7 CPU FSB.
 * DRAM Bank-Interleave will be disabled if VCM SPD ROM is bad (or fails).

The windows behaviour did not alter (at least I did not notice).

An ideas?

Best,
Yarick.