Re: AMD thunderbird oops

From: Alex Deucher (adeucher@UU.NET)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 10:26:00 EST

What's weird though is that it is rock solid as long as I don't use
athlon optimizations. I'm not sure how much of a speed improvement they
provide, but everything's fine with i686, so I can't complain, besides I
doubt I can return the board at this point anyway. BTW, which would be
better with an athlon, k6 or i686 optimization? I've heard i686 is
faster, but I've never really looked into it too much myself.

Thanks,

Alex