IPv6 fragmentation

From: Brad Chapman (kakadu@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 10:25:48 EST

Everyone,

   I have asked this question before on this list and received no answer,
so I will try again.

   I am currently working on a port of the IPv4 connection tracking portion
of Netfilter/iptables to the IPv6 protocol. The port is almost complete,
except
for fragment handling. I would appreciate a list of actions and
functions required
to properly defragment and refragment IPv6 packets. I would also
appreciate code
examples on how to properly parse the IPv6 header chain and return any
one header,
based upon its code, found in /usr/src/linux/include/net/ipv6.h

Brad