Re: When the FUD is all around (sniff).

From: Kip Macy (kmacy@netapp.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 12:00:36 EST

It's amazing what masquerades as news. It's also noteworthy that they
didn't bother to have a native speaker of English to edit the article:

An executive of another affiliated company said that he felt the passion
of IBM, which is determined to invest US$1 billion, this year alone, in
Linux. "IBM's passion really dragged us into this movement," he added.

He also said: "I can get a glimpse of the strong will of IBM, which has
recently regained its business strength, with an indication that 'there
shall be no free ride on Linux to be enhanced by IBM investing a huge
amount of money.'