Re: Cosmetic JFFS patch.

From: David Lang (david.lang@digitalinsight.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 12:26:44 EST

back when I was doing PC repair (1.x kernel days) I started useing linux
becouse the boot messages gave me so much info about the system (I started
to keep a Slackware boot/root disk set on hand so when faced with a
customer machine I could boot and see what hardware was actually
installed)

make a boot option to turn on the verbose mode if you want, but don't
eliminate it completely.

David Lang