Re: drivers/char/sonypi.h broken

From: Stelian Pop (stelian@alcove.fr)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 03:52:21 EST

In alcove.lists.linux.kernel, you wrote:

> Hi, Linus. I now find that drivers/char/sonypi.h has been broken in
> 2.4.10-pre12. I get the following compile errors:
>
> sonypi.h:195: `SONYPI_EVENT_PKEY_P1' undeclared here (not in a function)
[...]

Already submitted a patch for this here and cc:'ed to Linus.
See: http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0109.2/0617.html

> Hopefully the guilty party (i.e. the lazy bastard who sent in a
> broken patch without bothering to compile the fucking thing first)
> will be shamed into generating a patch ASAP.

Calm down. The lazy bastard here is either Linus or Alan. This driver
update is a merge from the -ac tree, where this driver remained
unmodified for several weeks now.

Stelian.

--
Stelian Pop <stelian.pop@fr.alcove.com>