Re: Reiserfs does not work from fstab in 2.4.9-ac12

From: Garett Spencley (gspen@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 18:12:58 EST

I just experienced the same problem upgrading from 2.4.9-ac7 to
2.4.9-ac13. I was just about to start an investigation when I saw your
e-mail.

What happened in my case is that all my filesystems are reiserfs. The
root filesystem was mounted succesfully for some reason but when it tried
to mount the others it gave "wrong fs type or bad superblock"
for every reiserfs partition (which includes /usr, /var, /tmp etc. So I
had to reboot back into -ac7).

I'll post a "bug report" after I investigate and find out what the
problem is. I just wanted to post this e-mail to say that you're not the
only one who's had a problem.

--
Garett Spencley

I encourage you to encrypt e-mail sent to me using PGP Public key at http://www.geocities.com/gspencley/public_key.txt Key fingerprint: 8062 1A46 9719 C929 578C BB4E 7799 EC1A AB12 D3B9