Re: VM in 2.4.10(+tweaks) vs. 2.4.9-ac14/15(+stuff)

From: Robert Macaulay (robert_macaulay@dell.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 17:54:52 EST

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:

> the best/first info in this case would be sysrq+T along with the
> system.map.
>
> You may want to give a spin also to the patch in the attached email.
>
> thanks,
> Andrea

Sent once more. This time without the huge attachment. Hope this one makes
it through.

The system.map file is available through
http://lists.us.dell.com/System

I've tried it again with the 2.4.10 kernel with vmtweaks2, capturing the
information you wanted. I've also tried with the patch you sent(both
chunks). It didn't seem to freeze once I applied them. I'll keep pounding
it for a while.

Robert