Re: Quotactl change

From: Nathan Scott (nathans@sgi.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 05:34:18 EST

hi all,

Al - is the attached patch more along the lines of what you
were after?

Jan - I think this is actually alot closer to what you were
talking about when we last discussed this. Can you see any
problems from a VFS quota point of view here? I had to make
small interface changes to a couple of the dquot.c routines
to make this simpler/more uniform in places - could you have
cross-check those for me?

many thanks.

--
Nathan