Patch for fdomain driver.

From: Per Larsson (tucker@algonet.se)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 18:29:31 EST

I've been using my old Quantum ISA-200S fdomain-based scsi-card to
drive my zipdrive for a few years now, and when I upgraded to 2.4,
I got an Oops.

After much testing, I found the fdomain driver to be the culprit,
especially the readb() calls.

Since this is a ISA card, those should apparently rather be isa_readb()
instead.

There might be more changes needed, but it works for me now.

/Per Larsson.

--
Democracy is the working model of any form of mob rule. The fruit of
democracy, if unchecked by respect for human rights, is gang violence.