Re: AIC7xxx driver build failure

From: Justin T. Gibbs (gibbs@scsiguy.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 22:44:11 EST

> On Sun, 2002-10-20 at 07:30, Justin T. Gibbs wrote:
>> > The AIC 7xxx driver fails to build because the Makefile fails to
>> > specify the correct include path to aicasm.
>> >
>> > Justin, are you getting this?
>>
>> No, because this bug doesn't exist in the latest version of the driver
>> in my tree or the last set of patches I sent to Linus (a month ago??).
>
> Care to send me the stuff Linus has dropped ?

I will send a new driver update as soon as our internal testing
of the latest aic7xxx and aic79xx drivers has been completed.
Since this new version adds Domain Validation, it will be a little
bit. The last version I sent to Linus, which were cut before
for the recent queue depth API change, can be found here:

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~gibbs/linux/linux-2.5-aic79xxx.tar.gz

--
Justin