intermezzo cleanup for 2.5.50

From: Randy.Dunlap (rddunlap@osdl.org)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 14:39:17 EST

Hi,

intermezzo in 2.5.50 still has build errors. Alan merged my
patch file from last week (2.5.49) into -ac, but it was dependent
on a previous patch file from Robert Read on the
intermezzo-discuss mailing list, so I'm attaching it (intmez-big.patch)
and another (new) file that makes intermezzo build cleanly on 2.5.50
(intmez_build_2550.patch).

In this latter one, I ifdef-ed out the BLKDEV_FAIL()
that is a problem (it is debug-only code) because it calls
set_device_ro() with a bad parameter.

Robert, are you looking at these at all?

Alan, please merge these patch files.

Comments?

Thanks,

--