Rejected E-mail > Re: Onmouseup (Fwd By Digital Impact)

From: support@hotwire.com
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 05:34:35 EST

Thank you for contacting Hotwire.

The email you sent had an attachment associated with it. You may or may not have been aware of this when you sent it. Due to the possibility of virus infection, we are unable to accept any email which contains an attachment. Please visit our website at http://www.hotwire.com/customer-care/contact.jsp and use the Customer Care email form to send your email, this will ensure that no attachments or viruses are being sent.

If you need immediate assistance, please contact us directly with your questions or concerns at 1-877-HOTWIRE. We would be more than happy to help you in any way possible.

Thank you for using Hotwire.