Re: Sco vs. IBM

From: Martin List-Petersen (martin@list-petersen.dk)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 13:17:24 EST

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 20:13, Scott Robert Ladd wrote:
> Martin List-Petersen wrote:
> > Ok .. here we got us a few more articles about the stuff going on.
> [snip]
>
> I'll panic when Linus panics... or when IBM surrenders. ;}
>
> Certainly, SCO will influence the ebb and flow of the universe; in the
> end, I suspect it will be much ado about nothing.

I see no reason to panic yet, either.

In Europe this is taken very relaxed, also if you see the court rulings
that have been done (in Germany etc.). Sco get's no foot on the ground
before they show us some legitimate proof.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot dk

--
In Devon, Connecticut, it is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset.