Re: Problems with IDE on GA-7VAXP motherboard

From: misty-@charter.net
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 14:31:19 EST

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 02:29:40PM +0200, Bernd Schubert wrote:
> have you already looked at the irq's from the lspci output? Especially the
> usage from 16 to 19, for graphics-, sound- and network-card looks a bit
> wrong.
No, I hadn't noticed that. hmm. However I have both tried with and
without ACPI and APCI or whatever it is (One does stuff like APM and the
other one does the irq routing among other things IIRC.) People have
told me to both turn it on and off. Anyway, later on today I'm going to
try using a minimal kernel built with no options I absolutely don't need
to have to boot this thing. Might work.

dmseg attached.

Timothy C. McGrath