RE: some new groups

From: Sourabh Ladha (EED) (Sourabh.Ladha@eed.ericsson.se)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 02:43:11 EST

I didnt find "Understanding Linux kernel" (as far as I could read) comparable to the BSD counterpart of Kirk McKusick's book of "Design and Implementation of the 4.4 BSD OS". It would be great is Linus or someone attached to the birth of Linux could write a book starting from the infancy of Linux, design decisions made, the current architecture, etc. Just a thought ;

-Sourabh