Re: xfs problems (2.6.0-test2)

From: Jose Luis Alarcon (jlalarcon@chevy.zzn.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 02:58:05 EST

>Hi there,
>
>What XFS blocksize are you using, and what is your page size?
>There are known issues when using blocksizes smaller than the
>page size in the 2.6 XFS code at the moment.

  Hi Nathan, and congratilations for the SGI work.

  Now i have a Mandrake with the 2.5.75 kernel and XFS in
all partitions. The filesystem looks work very well.

  I am planning install 2.6.0-test3 when it comes and i wanna
ask you: how can i know what blocksize am i using?, and how
know what is the page size in my system?.

  Thanks you, very much, in advance.

  Regards.

  Jose.

http://linuxespana.scripterz.org

FreeBSD RELEASE 4.8.
Mandrake Linux 9.1 Kernel 2.5.75 XFS.
Registered BSD User 51101.
Registered Linux User #213309.
Memories..... You are talking about memories.
Rick Deckard. Blade Runner.