RE: chroot() breaks syslog() ?

From: Steven Micallef (steven.micallef@world.net)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 00:49:48 EST

You're right - my mistake, it doesn't actually work on 2.4.8 either, I think
I was looking at the wrong thing when I thought it was actually working.

Is it worth considering (optionally) making /dev available to chroot()'ed
environments, or would that just defeat the whole purpose of chroot()?

Regards,

Steve.