PROBLEM: Problem with wireless PCMCIA card insertion on 2.6.0-test2

From: Jeremy T. Bouse (Jeremy.Bouse@UnderGrid.net)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 12:18:59 EST

        Please find attached further information regarding the
specifics of this problem. Basically since upgrading from 2.4.21 to
2.6.0-test2 the use of my PCMCIA wireless card (Cisco Aironet 350) has
been non-existent as it locks up the laptop. The only recourse is total
cold-boot power cycling without the PCMCIA card inserted.

        Please Cc me as I am not subscribe to the ML as I'm already on
enough high volume lists.

        Regards,
        Jeremy T. Bouse