USB Mouse oddity with 2.6.0-test2-mm4 + 013int

From: David T Hollis (dhollis@davehollis.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 16:39:30 EST

I just went to 2.6.0-test2-mm4 with Con's 012/013 interactivity patches
(from 2.6.0-test2-mm2) on my laptop and I'm now having an odd time with
my USB mouse. After a short period of time (5 minutes or less), it
stops working entirely. If I remove the usbmouse module and reload it,
I get it back. There is nothing in my logs or dmesg output stating any
kind of problem. Is anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone happen to
know where the problem may lie?