Processes dying by itself.

From: Markus Hästbacka (midian@ihme.org)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 13:39:06 EST

Hello, I was testing 2.6.0-test2 for my server (Pentium Classic 133 MHz,
32MiB RAM) it seemed to work fine, loads were pretty high (Didn't really
matter anyway) but when I left some processes on over night (screen,
irssi, apt-get dist-upgrade) it just killed all of them and killed even
my ssh connection. Is this a known issue on slow computers? it just
keeps on killing processes at some after some random idletime, no
problem with 2.4. I didn't find anything special in logs at that time. I
hope this could be fixed somehow.
Sorry for any typos.

Regards

--