Deadlocks using PS/2 and USB keyboards at the same time ?

From: Frédéric L. W. Meunier
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 17:18:11 EST

I just bought 2 keyboards, 1 PS/2 and 1 USB, and plugged both.
On Windows XP both are recognized and work fine. I can hotswap
the USB without any problems. I'm just not sure if Caps Lock
and the other keys light on both is expected. I thought they
were "independent".

But on Linux, with 2.4.22 the USB keyboard just locks when I
load the USB modules, and with 2.6.0-test4 I get deadlocks. I
already got 1 doing a modprobe, and the other ps reported from
khubd.

--
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html