Re: Linux 2.6.0-test6

From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 16:49:57 EST

Em Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 11:43:08PM +0200, Tim Schmielau escreveu:
> P.S.: My secret plan is to write a parser or hack sparse to do this for
> both #if and #else branches of conditionals at the same time. This
> however, is a big project, and I don't think of even _starting_ this
> before next year.

Well, I plan to work on a sparse tool that builds a ctags like database from
all the headers, removes the includes and puts the necessary ones, some
spurious cases can happen, as we don't have the best namespace in the world in
our includes, but hey, janitors could handle such a task, fixing the namespace
:-)

- Arnaldo