Please help me tune Linux for bulk.fefe.de/scalability/

From: Felix von Leitner
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 09:34:11 EST

Hi!

Several people have asked me to re-run my benchmarks after the kernels
have been properly tuned.

To ensure a fair test, I will ask each kernel team to send me a list of
things to do to a stock kernel to optimize it for optimal performance
on my benchmarks.

Please also tell me if you have suggestions for other benchmarks that
say something about the scalability of an operating system, that I could
(and should) include in my benchmark suite.

Felix