Menuconfig encountered an error (follow up)

From: Dennis Veatch
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 22:13:35 EST

Mandrake 9.2, kernel source 2.4.22-18mdk

The error;

Menuconfig has encountered a possible error in one of the kernel's
configuration files and is unable to continue. Here is the error report;

Q> scripts/Menuconfig: line832: MCmenu78: command not found

I do not remember what part of the menu I was in when this happened.

It happens when I try to enter Alsa Sound.

--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."