Remote Serial Console on 2.6.x ?

From: Emmanuel Fleury
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 05:02:09 EST

Hi,

I was used to debug my kernel code with the remote serial console
facility on the 2.4.x serie, but I really can't figure how does it works
to activate it on the 2.6.0-test9 that I just got.

I took a look at the relevant HOWTO:
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Remote-Serial-Console-HOWTO/kernelcompile-25.html

But, it seems that all the configure scheme has changed for the 2.6.x...

Can anybody give me some pointers on a documentation or give me some
hints ???

Regards
--
Emmanuel Fleury

Computer Science Department, | Office: B1-201
Aalborg University, | Phone: +45 96 35 72 23
Fredriks Bajersvej 7E, | Fax: +45 98 15 98 89
9220 Aalborg East, Denmark | Email: fleury@xxxxxxxxx