2.6.0-test9 Lilo problem

From: Bernd Schubert
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 05:59:22 EST

Hi,

I intensively tested several kernel options and had to install a new kernel
quite often and since I'm using Lilo also had to re-running lilo rather
often. However, sometimes (about 30%) it happend after I rebooted that the
lilo-boot-menu didn't appear but it stopped at 'L' and then filled my screen
with '9''s.
This only happens with 2.6.0-testX and not with 2.4.X, furthermore I think it
might be sync related, since it never happend when I manually run the sync
programm several times aftter I run 'lilo'

Is it a lilo or kernel bug?

Cheers,
Bernd