RE: Blockbusting news, results get worse

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 14:19:59 EST

Eric,

You are being helpful and this is a good thing.
Sure anyone can join T13 for $800/year and up to $10K in travel cost.
Anyone can join T10 for $10K/year and additional $10K in travel cost.

Any other class/level of membership is worthless. If you can not vote why
bother.

I do not remember meeting you when I was working with VP Skinner in
the Longmont office, the division of firmware for all of Maxtor. This
could be that you were part of the Quantum merger?

Regardless, I may be hard to understand. The drive companies are harder
being mimes until recently.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group