Re: [WARNING WARNING] Lots and Lots of ACPI Debug Messages with2.6.0-test9!

From: Matthew Harrell
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 14:43:33 EST

And your system actually boots? I get screenfuls of similar messages but the
machine locks solid. If I try to turn off acpi then it gets a little further
(although the orinico module causes a bunch of them) but then it locks solid
a few seconds after allowing me to log in. I had to switch back to an earlier
version to get anything done

--
Matthew Harrell I no longer need to punish, deceive,
Bit Twiddlers, Inc. or compromise myself, unless I want