Re: APM suspend still broken in -test9

From: David Brownell
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 16:15:47 EST

BTW, can you help with any of the uhci-hcd suspend/resume issues? I do not know the code well enough to track it down..

I'm trying to avoid that; sorry! Some of them could be related to UHCI
patches that are waiting for feedback/approval from Johannes.

Which patches do you suspect are related? It's hard for me to test
anything suspend/resume related with UHCI since I don't have any systems
with a UHCI controller that would be affected.

Clearly not the "don't modify toggles in control queues" patch!

But I remember some patches related to quiescing endpoints,
unlinking, shutdown, and so on.

- Dave

However, I can (well, I should have already...) eyeball the patches
atleast.

JE