Re: sbp2 slab corruiton in 2.6-test9

From: bill davidsen
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 19:17:34 EST

In article <20031026141837.GA7904@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Ben Collins <bcollins@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 02:01:26PM +0000, Matthew J Galgoci wrote:
| > Hi Folks,
| >
| > I'm seeing slab corruption in 2.6-test9 when I do a
| > cat /proc/scsi/scsi
| >

| Known. The fix is non-trivial, so I am holding off on it until 2.6.0
| gets out.

Is the fix available somewhere? I have a machine with external devices
which does just that cat as part of rc.local, to see what's connected. I
do understand your not wanting to make a major change now, but a fix
could get some mileage if it were out.

Is this a new bug since test6?
--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>