Re: status of ipchains in 2.6?

From: Miquel van Smoorenburg
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 06:11:16 EST

In article <20031028015032.734caf21.davem@xxxxxxxxxx>,
David S. Miller <davem@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>linux-kernel is always the wrong place to report networking
>problems, most networking developers do not read linux-kernel.
>They do read netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx so please post things there.

netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx doesn't have an official webpage anywhere
to tell you that it even exists. No info on how to subscribe
or what the rules of the list are.

On http://oss.sgi.com/ the netdev list is not mentioned at all.

I can't find a mailinglist archive of netdev.

I'd like to read netdev but I'm not sure to subscribe since
as I said info on it is basically non-existing.

Perhaps SGI could create a "netdev" page somewhere on
oss.sgi.com, link to it from "projects lists" or "newsgroups
and mailinglists", and resurrect the archive ? Please ?

Mike.