Re: [ma-linux] problem loading module

From: Vishwanath Kalbagilmath
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 08:29:57 EST

Hi All,

After including some of the versioning header files and some macros like
MODVERSIONS, I am still unable to load the module into the kernel.
Now the printk(), kmalloc() problems are solved, now only left out
is unresolved symbol is register_chrdev_Rsmp_904e3677 but ksyms has
register_chrdev_Rsmp_e337b494
Please let me know where I am making mistake...

Thanks in Adv
Vishwanath