Re: oops in skb in 2.4.20/2.4.22-ac4/2.4.23pre1 but not 2.6.0-test1/test7

From: Sebastian Piecha
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 11:59:47 EST

Everything works now. skbuff.c seems to be ok.

At the end it seems to be an issue between one of my three memory
modules and the installed Promise ide controller. Without the Promise
controller everythink works and with a changed memory stick also
everything works. I did a lot of memtests but no error was shown. I
think one of the memory modules has some electrical specialties when
used together with the Promise controller.

Thanks a lot to everybody who tried to shed some light on this.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen/Best regards,
Sebastian Piecha

EMail: spi@xxxxxxxxx