RE: nforce2 stability on 2.6.0-test5 and 2.6.0-test9

From: Allen Martin
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 14:19:09 EST

Hi Ross, can you post the contents of /proc/interrupts, /proc/ide/amd74xx
and /proc/ide/ide*/config, and also the output of "hdparm -I /dev/hd*" for
each of your ATA / ATAPI devices?

If the PIO and UDMA modes are setup correctly I can't think of anything
inside the IDE driver that should be causing random lockups. I'd be much
more suspicious of ACPI / APIC / interrupt setup.

-Allen