Re: Post-halloween doc updates.

From: Dave Jones
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 21:38:41 EST

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 02:14:25AM +0000, John Levon wrote:

> Given that Ingo's reworkings led to horrendous interactive performance
> for many desktop users for a long time during 2.5, it seems a little odd
> to prefer crediting Ingo over Con given what you've said.
> mentioning that we have an O(1) scheduler, plus there has been
> significant work on interactive performance.

Preference has nothing to do with it. It comes down to one
definitive source of information.

>From MAINTAINERS ..

SCHEDULER
P: Ingo Molnar
M: mingo@xxxxxxx
P: Robert Love [the preemptible kernel bits]
M: rml@xxxxxxxxx
L: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
S: Maintained

Shall I add rml there too? How about the other dozen or so people
that hacked on O(1) over the last year or so? Get real, I'm
not about to waste my time going over attributions, nor further
entertain any responses in this thread.

Dave