Re: 1-Wire bus kernel module

From: Vinayak Kariappa
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 23:22:42 EST

could you give me more details about your board. Like
the architecture.
The code is very crude (some routines left as todos) ,
but supports multiple chips on the bus using search
rom. It has a very good proc interface.
I have tested with pc parallel port as the adapter and
two ds1820 chips on the bus.