Re: 2.6.0-test9 : bridge freezes

From: Markus Hästbacka
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 19:06:27 EST

I wonder how it's possible that test4 worked fine and then something
like this comes up? (I DID report this earlier, but who would care?)

Also, it've been too long since test9, and there's not much people
testing the bk's at all.

There may be a reason for someone not to test the bk's, maybe the
experience with 2.4 bk's, yes, those which wont compile/boot at all.
So I'd suggest to remove 2.4 bk's totaly from kernel.org.

Regards,
Markus

--
"Software is like sex, it's better when it's free."
Markus Hästbacka <midian at ihme dot org>