RE: Linux GPL and binary module exception clause?

From: Anders Karlsson
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 08:36:34 EST

Afternoon/Evening/Whatever,

However interesting a debate about the legal status of the GPL is, its
applications to various works, including but not limited to the Linux
Kernel, perhaps a forum like 'linux-legal' could be created to remove
such discussions from the more technical list that linux-kernel is.

I am surprised such a discussion flared up in the LKML as I normally
associate such discussions with the lower scoring threads on SlashDot
(no offence intended to SlashDot itself).

Just my $0.45... (inflation and currency devaluation taken into account)

--
Anders Karlsson <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Trudheim Technology Limited