Creating a page struct for HIGHMEM pages

From: Amir Hermelin
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 11:03:55 EST

Hi,
Suppose I want to create a page struct pointing to high memory (e.g. IO
mapped memory), that is, allocate the memory for the page struct myself and
fill in the values, what are the necessary flags/values (other than the
'virtual' field) I must be sure to set? Does the page* need to be located
anywhere specific? Does the pte field need to be set in anyway? The
question is relevant to kernel versions 2.4.20 and up.

Thanks,
Amir.