Re: 2.4.23 hard lock, 100% reproducible.

From: James Bourne
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 13:51:10 EST

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003, Chris Frey wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 08:34:32PM -0800, Mark Symonds wrote:
> > Other than that, nothing. Is there a patch out there
> > that will simply make 2.4.22 secure? Things run great
> > on that kernel.
>
> Here's the relevant section from patch-2.4.23

Hi,
This is included with the patch set I just posted, 2.4.22-uv3 available at
http://www.hardrock.org/current-updates/linux-2.4.22-uv3-updates.patch.

This also includes patches for some other issues in 2.4.22. I haven't yet
posted one for 2.4.23 due to some outstanding issues with what appear to be
(or at least could be) hard locks (such as this thread). Once these are
resolved I will be releasing a -uv for 2.4.23.

Regards
James

--
James Bourne | Email: jbourne@xxxxxxxxxxxx