Re: Linux GPL and binary module exception clause?

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 02:28:52 EST

Rob,

You know, I would have to say you just waxed my arse all over the mailing
list and left it in the mop bucket for cooling off. The beauty is I can
now laugh about it, and see you are so raw over the issue. Have a case of
chapstick to help smooth over the burn.

It is kind of cool you had an atomic bomb to fry me, if I cared I would
respond in the old ugly manners, but hey I asked for it. Feels like the
the dude in the Memorex commerial.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group