Re: filesystem bug?

From: bert hubert
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 05:01:13 EST

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 06:25:17PM +0900, Tsuchiya Yoshihiro wrote:

> I use RedHat9 which kernel is 2.4.20-8 and I also tried
> 2.4.20-19.9(redhat kernel patch rpm).
>
> I want to know whether it is a redhat kernel problem or a generic
> Ext problem and on which version it is fixed.

Red Hat patch their kernel so heavily it is hard to tell if this applies to
stock 2.4 as well, I suggest you compile your own version and compare. If
you want to be really helpful, try 2.6 too :-)

Wonderful testing by the way, thanks!

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com Open source, database driven DNS Software
http://lartc.org Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control HOWTO