Re: speedtouch for 2.6.0

From: Duncan Sands
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 12:06:43 EST

On Monday 29 December 2003 17:47, Guldo K wrote:
> Duncan Sands writes:
> > Hi Guldo, from your email I had understood that your setup worked under
> > 2.4. Is that right?
>
> It's not. I didn't tell you that my previous setup (2.4)
> was about the user driver, not the kernel one.
>
> > Anyway, the speedbundle (
> > http://linux-usb.sourceforge.net/SpeedTouch/download/index.html
> > ) contains source code for an appropriate pppd + ATM library.
>
> Thanks.
> I tried to compile just ppp, but "make" resulted in:

Yeah, I was a bit brief :) Look in the top-level Makefile (in
speedbundle) to see how to compile. The easiest thing to
do though is probably to use the attached top-level Makefile,
which is the same as the current one except that it doesn't
compile the kernel module. I didn't test it but it should work.

Ciao,

Duncan.
all: build

configure: configure-stamp
configure-stamp:
./configure

build: configure-stamp build-stamp
build-stamp:
# cd kernel_module && $(MAKE)
cd linux-atm/src/lib && $(MAKE)
cd ppp/pppd && $(MAKE)
cd ppp/pppd/plugins && $(MAKE) C_INCLUDE_PATH=../../../linux-atm/src/include LIBRARY_PATH=../../../linux-atm/src/lib/.libs
cd firmware && $(MAKE)
cd firmware_loader && $(MAKE)
cd hotplug_scripts && $(MAKE)
cd ppp_scripts && $(MAKE)