Re: Fwd: A couple of questions about laptop-mode for 2.6, version4

From: Bart Samwel
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 07:34:44 EST

Kiko Piris wrote:
Btw, have you had reliability reports? Do you know if it's going to be
included in 2.6 "official" tree shortly?

I've gotten no reliability reports whatsoever, but nobody's complained. I've run it for a couple of days and it worked fine for me, so that give me some level of confidence. As for your second question: I have no clue, this is out of my hands. I'm not even sure if I have to do anything specific (like officially submitting to Linus or something) in order to have it included. Can anyone tell me how this is usually done?

Bart